Customer Service Specialist - International
Permanent employee, Full-time · Dublin
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London, Dublin and most recently Amsterdam. Globally we are home to almost 1,000 employees and over 4,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
As part of the International Customer Service team you will play a key role in helping our customers understand and utilise our product effectively. You will collect feedback, drive customer growth and help to bring HR processes to a new level. The long-term satisfaction of our customers is your success!
- Professional support of our customers by answering queries via e-mail and telephone
- Managing customer requests via our ticketing system
- The opportunity to constantly develop your knowledge and skills: The requests are exciting & varied
- Work closely with our product experts to ensure further development of our product are user-friendly and meet the needs of our customers
- Contributing to the success of the team by continuously driving our goals and optimising internal processes
- Creating and managing content for knowledge documentation
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You must be fluent in English and one of the following languages: German, Italian, Dutch or French
- You have successfully completed your (bachelor) degree
- You have experience in customer service in a technology or SaaS environment
- IT-savvy, with good analytical skills, quickly adapting to new software
- Communication is your thing: Outstanding written and verbal communication and enjoy interacting with customers
- You are a natural problem-solver who proactively finds solutions to problems
- An interest in working with HR departments from a wide range of companies and industries
- Customer communication, requirements management & stakeholder management
- You will learn how HR and recruiting processes work - from the start-up to the "medium-sized business"
- Independent, team and solution-oriented work in a dynamic and intercultural environment
- Expertise, among others in the tools Zendesk, JIRA, Gainsight
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?