Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking.
About Professional Services
VMware Professional Services delivers revolutionizing data centres and IT enterprise network solutions through products and services. Our Professional team is responsible for delivering new solutions, building customer confidence, ensuring high product retention rates, helping customer to be satisfied with their investment and making durable relationship with VMware products and solutions.
About the Team
The Technical Account Manager group is part of the wider Professional Services Business Unit. Our TAMs are excellent relationship builders, problem solvers and love bringing the VMware solutions to life for our clients. As a Graduate TAM you will embark on a journey with some of VMware’s biggest clients, you will help build and maintain post-sales relationships. You will be your client’s trusted advisor, consulting with them to ensure they receive a ROI whilst utilizing our VMware platform and that they continue to see value in working with us. You will help to actively expand the adoption and standardization within accounts, driving relationships at every level internally and externally. This role is an exciting opportunity to impact and inspire change.
This is a Graduate Opportunity working in a collaborative, fast-growing and flexible working environment.
- Shadow and support part of the TAM team who provide project leadership for the customer's major VMware initiatives.
- Assist the other TAMs to answer customer questions and help them to prepare the bi-weekly or quarterly reports.
- Help to design and develop creative solutions to customer requirements using our server and desktop products, with cooperation from the TAMs, our internal engineering group and consulting architects as required.
- Build and maintain post-sales relationships with VMware's largest customers.
- Handle and drive various requests across multiple client engagements.
- Help engineering group and consulting architects to develop creative solutions to customer requirements.
- Function as a front-line technical resource for "methodology" and informal customer questions.
- Manage cross-functional VMware project teams, which could consist of VMware consultants, engineers, marketing, and support staff
As you develop in your role you will be given more responsibility and be given the opportunity to progress within the role and team.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management and Technology, Business Technology, Business Information Management, Information Technology Management, Information Technology for Business, Computer Science or relevant field of study.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with internal and external counterparts.
- Passion for technology and desire to progress in a technical/client facing position
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Must be available for July 2022 start date
- Ability to take Initiative
Why work with VMware?
- We believe our technology is a force for good and at the heart of everything we do is our people
- Our culture fosters a fun, casual and inviting environment. Bring your true self to work!
- As a graduate you will receive training, support, and mentorship throughout your program
- Work as part of an inclusive international team and learn from some of the best in the business
- Enjoy an environment where your ideas matter, where you can be creative and have a real impact
- 6-week structured training at the start of your VMware journey
- Opportunity to develop and grow in role or explore other areas of the business
- 40 paid hours of volunteering – either through our VMware programs or with an organization you care about
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.