The purpose of this role is to manage senior strategists and planner/junior on day-to-day client strategy needs on a single account or group of accounts – guiding insight generation, creative briefs, selling narratives, strategic POVs and go-to market plans
Job Title: Experience Planning Manager, Isobar Thailand
Job Description:Key responsibilities:
Serves as a visionary leader across the businesses they are assigned to lead
Develops big strategic platform ideas grounded in data and rich in insight and steward their growth and development
Serves as the lead team member with ultimate responsibility for the quality of the strategic and creative products the team produces
Leads and directs new business efforts with a clear understanding of the agencies go-to market strategy
Contributes to the agencies intellectual property by developing broad-based initiatives on techniques and topics relevant to Agency and Client interests
Uses all forms of data to uncover insights, with a strong mastery of both qualitative and quantitative research
Mentors group members, in addition to being able to help manage their projects on a day-to-day basis and motivate them to push their thinking to the next level through a visionary approach to their problems
Acts as a strong client and creative partner to drive the brand and business mission forward
Demonstrates and fosters a collaborative work environment in which ideas flourish
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Marketing, or Business Administration, or Economics with excellent academic background.
Working or Management Experiences
- 3-5 years working experience in strategic planning, advertising, marketing or related field is a plus.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skill and Personal Characteristics/ Attributes)
- Excellent in analysis, planning, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Good team player.
- Proactive and dynamic.
- Well organize and have strong follow-up abilities.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Award-winning passion.
- Diversified knowledge of product categories and markets.
- Technology savvy and earn digital communication knowledge.
Time Type: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent