About PinterestMillions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Great brands help make those inspirations a reality and we’re looking for a self-driven Account Manager to help our most strategic partners, successfully grow their business through Pinterest. You’ll work directly with our newest advertisers as a trusted consultant to their business. Your strategic advice & coaching is core to the value we bring as a platform.
Pinterest is growing its team in Japan to work closely with businesses, including brands and retailers, to effectively reach and engage with audiences on the platform. It’s an exciting time to join us. We are currently looking for Account Managers to join our sales team across both of our Mid-Market and Field Sales channels. If this is sounds interesting to you, apply here and you will be considered for multiple opportunities within Pinterest in Japan!
Note: interviews for this role will be conducted in English. Please submit an English language CV.
What you’ll do:
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our partners ultimately growing Pinterest revenue as a result.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ teams (executive, operational, creative, measurement and agency), resulting in trusted advisorship.
- Advocate internally for the solutions required to drive business outcomes for these advertisers, working across internal teams such as Measurement & Insights, Product Marketing, Creative Strategy, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Specifically own the “how” conversation with advertisers to advise on media strategies across targeting, bidding models, creative, measurement, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of digital advertising sales experience, managing high value relationships, driving strategic learning agendas and owning client communication
- Track record of compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations
- Expert in managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams