Are you looking to start your career as a trainee in a company where you’ll be surrounded by and learn from smart people who truly care about their work positively impacting the green energy transition?
About the programme
Statkraft’s International Trainee Programme is a great introduction into working life. You will spend 16 months learning and developing yourself alongside other graduates, and kick start your career in renewables. The programme consists of three job rotations across the company, of which at least one will be abroad. As a trainee, you will participate in various professional development courses and gatherings to acquire new skills and share experiences. You will also become a part of our brand-new CEO-led Future Board – an advisory board made up of trainees and young professionals at Statkraft who will advise and challenge our CEO on key issues and topics. For the first time ever, young professionals get a seat at the table, and will help shape our future here at Statkraft.
About our trainee positions
As a trainee in Statkraft you will help shape the world’s renewable future. The trainee positions are spread across many of our geographies, such as: Oslo, Düsseldorf, London, Milan, Paris and Madrid, and you will find openings in many different areas and disciplines. These are:
- Hydrogen Business Development.
- Project development within wind and solar.
- Digitalisation in Energy Management and Technology.
- IT Security and Software Development
- Business, strategy and/or organizational development
- HR in Attraction and Mobility
- Procurement/supply chain.
- Finance and Performance management
- Trading and Origination
Who are you?
We are looking for you who holds a master’s degree and have no more than two years of working experience. You are motivated to be a part of the future development of Statkraft. You are self-driven, resilient, with a curious mindset and eager to learn. You enjoy analytical reasoning and finding solutions to complex problems. You love working with people from different markets and areas, and you are motivated to create success as a result of team effort. Seeing that we are an international company, it’s preferred that your master English both written and oral (for some roles, additional languages might be preferred)
If this resonates with you – we hope to see your application!
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution and we need your help in doing that. With us, you’ll shape and build a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more (programmes vary depending on location)
For more information about the International Trainee Programme and our available trainee positions please access our website, www.statkraft.com/trainee.
Deadline to apply is October 3rd, 2021.
For questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will handle your request as soon as possible.