WHAT WE NEEDWe are looking to hire a superstar generalist Internal Auditor who has extensive experience in performing end to end audits autonomously within the Financial Services sector . This will be a new role within our Melbourne office and the successful candidate will execute internal audits across our expanding global business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Individually deliver at least one audit per quarter.
- Proactively seek ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls and provide relevant insights to the business
- Provide input and assist in the identification of relevant risks and regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of our audit scope and work programs.
- Interact with local and global staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls processes
- Assist in communicating and discussing findings with business unit managementAssist in developing audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to Revolut
- Conduct research and successfully complete assigned training requirements necessary to maintain relevance
- Work closely with business units at all levels to develop recommendations for audit findings, business process optimization, internal control and compliance.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits
- Monitor audit progress (against expected timelines, scope etc) and project manage to completion, escalating where required in a timely manner.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of professional experience in an audit related-role within a regulated financial services environment
- Be CA/CPA qualifiedLocal experience with good understanding of the local regulatory environment
- You are a data evangelist and proficient in both working with and interpreting data - ideally with practical experience with one of the following: SQL, SAS, Python or R
- Extensive audit experience on risk assessment, process and control review, implementation and advice. ・Including knowledge of COSO, IIA Standards, CSA, etc.
- Ability to work independently, manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Desire and drive to learn, grow and have impact quickly as part of an expanding global team
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on execution is desirable
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) preferred
A LITTLE ABOUT USWhen Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORRevolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Rest up with 27 days’ paid holiday per year
- 10 days' carer leave to look after your loved ones
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Apply for this job