Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Operational Excellence (Op-X) equips Arity with the knowledge and tools needed to be strategically and operationally efficient, financially smart, and legally and ethically compliant. The Op-X team partners with teams throughout Arity and Allstate shared services to ensure compliance requirements and operational risks are effectively implemented and managed.
The Operational Excellence Digital Marketing Manager develops and oversees strategies to manage risk and compliance related to Arity’s digital market vertical. The role is responsible for leading and managing complex projects, using your experience in the digital marketing ecosystem to implement best practices and working with key stakeholders throughout the organization to achieve goals.
- Owns and drives the privacy and compliance program strategy for our digital marketing segment.
- Applies requirements from regulations, association codes of conduct, and industry best practices to Arity’s digital marketing segment to enable compliance for product offerings in way that supports Arity’s product goals and appropriately mitigates risk.
- Manage digital advertising association memberships, including participating in events and engaging with association members to glean trends and best practices for purposes of applying to Arity’s business.
- Strategically plans and leads projects with high degrees of complexity, influencing leadership and key stakeholders to drive alignment and action on risk mitigation activities.
- Provides guidance on privacy and compliance implications as it relates to product strategy.
- Educates others on privacy and regulatory trends and partners with the digital marketing vertical in addressing near-term compliance needs and future strategies.
- Adapts communication approach for audiences at multiple levels within Arity and the enterprise.
- Responsible for supporting change management plans and roadmaps to deploy new risk and control methods based on enterprise standards specific to each risk category. The individual will foster timely communication across their area and with enterprise partners, and engage with business leaders to ensure risk transparency, accountability, and proactive risk mitigation where appropriate.
- Work effectively and efficiently across Arity and the enterprise.
- Provide and receive information related to enterprise governance functions.
- Identifies strategic opportunity areas and challenges, and offers and drives solutions for continuous improvement
- Provides effective, real-time performance management feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of related experience in digital marketing with digital marketing compliance experience strongly preferred
- Experience building, executing, or adhering to privacy regulation compliance in the digital advertising space
- In-depth knowledge of the DAA Self-Regulatory Principles and NAI Code of Conduct. Familiarity with App/AdChoices and IAB Standards and Guidelines preferred
- Understanding of and experience with the following regulations; CCPA, GDPR, TCPA, UDAAP, and CAN-SPAM
- Ability to manage multiple complex priorities and competing agendas without express authority over delivery teams
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and practices across a large, complex business
- Experience communicating with leaders at multiple levels and facilitating team interactions
- Experience working in a matrix environment and influencing both upward and cross-functionally
- Experience applying change management practices
- Analytical aptitude with an emphasis on investigative, methodical critical questioning and logical thinking; a data-driven decision maker
- Strong experience in time and task management
- Attention to detail
- Naturally curious and motivated to learn
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The salary range for this level position is $91,800 – $138,300. The salary offered is with experience.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment