Ever considered hosting on Airbnb? It can open a world of opportunity. More time, more money, more freedom. But it’s not easy - sourcing, managing and dealing with a constant changeover of tenants can be tricky. Without a host partner, you’ll find that hosting guests from around the world doesn't free you, it ties you down.
That’s why here at Houst we’re using tech to revolutionise modern hosting, making it accessible to everyone, anywhere. From powerful host dashboards to industry-leading housekeeping apps, technology drives everything we do. And we’re in demand. Founded in London in 2015, we’re now managing over 4000 properties in 20 different cities, from San Diego to Sydney and Dublin to Dubai.
We are looking for professional housekeepers able to clean our hosts’ properties with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests ensuring that every property is presented to a 5-star quality clean standard.
- Flexible - work as much or as little as you want.
- Self-employed on a part-time basis.
- Shifts: Cleans available Monday to Sunday.
- Pay rate: $25.00/hour paid 9 working days after each clean.
- Clean to a very high standard.
- Replenish supplies when needed (you will be refunded for this).
- Report on the condition of the property and/or any damages.
- Liaise with the linen provider.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Houst Supplier Management Team.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The App - we have a cleaning app which works like Uber
- Your Schedule - You can dictate your availability in the App
- Autonomy - shifts are sent you which you can accept or reject
- Super Flexible - work as much or as little as you want
- Sociable Hours - shifts are scheduled between 9am and 6pm
- Rota Planning - Shifts become available up to a month in advance
- Self-employed - on a part-time basis
- Age - please only apply if you are 18 or over.
We can’t wait to start working with you!
Apply for This Job