In your new role you will:
- Provide efficient operational and administrative support to ensure the delivery of HR transactional and operational services to stakeholders are in accordance with the HR policies/procedures and of exceptional quality and timeliness;
- Identify and implement process improvement and automation for operational excellence;
- In-depth analysis and issue resolution of various of HR Systems;
- Participate in project as GC representative to roll out new system/process locally;
- Perform and optimize reporting service;
- Play an active role in terms of HR service center digitalization transition
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University degree or above in Mathematics, Computer, Information Management or other related majors;
- 1-2 years working experience related to data analysis;
- Good logic thinking and excel at data analysis;
- Proficient in MS Excel (Macros) and MS Powerpoint; be familiar with Tableau;
- Ability to pro-actively identify complex problems and develop solutions to solve problems;
- Good communication skill in both Chinese and English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)