RoleYou will join the Cloud team responsible for the design, governance and support of the Alight/NGAHR Azure platform.
The Cloud team is a team with cross functional skillsets that will focus on Azure cloud adoption inside Alight/NGAHR.
You will work in collaboration with other teams to design and implement innovative cloud solutions.
Do you have a DevOps mindset, self-motivated, not afraid to learn and master two or more skills out of the below list?
If you do, we are looking for you!
- Design and implement innovative cloud solutions with a strong focus on automation and .
- Ensure the cloud environments meet approved architectural and security standards.
- Work closely together with engineers, developers and architects across the company.
- Analyse and simplify existing processes when migrating a service to the cloud.
- Evaluate new cloud related technologies and do proof of concepts.
- Set out the standards and principles for the Alight/NGAHR Azure cloud environment.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing environments running inside Public cloud (preferably Azure).
- Experience with managing on-premise data centre infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of Windows or Linux Operating Systems.
- Virtualization experience and understanding the concepts (VMware).
- Container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, serverless …).
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (bash, ruby, python, PowerShell …).
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible or Terraform.
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git).
- Understanding of TCP and IP networking protocols and related technologies.
- Experience building orchestration and automation solutions (Jenkins).
- Passionate about designing and supporting complex IT solutions while also being able to manage day-to-day infrastructure operations.
- Be conscious about security requirements.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and work with other teams.
- Ability to absorb and understand new technologies quickly.
- Eager to learn, able to take guidance, and able to understand that there is always more to learn.
- Able to turn design and implementation into documentation, presentations, and training.
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Embrace and simply love technology!
- Be Accountable
- Solve Problems
- Take Ownership
- Be Client Centric
- Be Effective