Job ID: 2048
Would you like to gain insight on what it means to put the client at the heart of everything? We are now looking for an intern (12 months period, in Lisbon) to support our Client Relationship Services Department. This is a great opportunity for you to be part of an international team which embodies a making it possible attitude with a special aptitude for trouble-shooting and finding solutions.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the centre for investment management in the Nordea Group and in the Asset & Wealth Management division. NAM is the largest asset manager in the Nordics with the vision of being a leading European Asset Manager. We want to do this by delivering returns with responsibility. We meet customer demands and guide our customers in the right direction in asset selection while ensuring prudent ESG practices. NAM has around 900 employees and more than 475 Nordic and international institutional clients.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Client Relationship Services Department! We strive to deliver high-quality client service to our prospects and existing customers. As an intern within our Client Relationship Services Support Team, you’ll play a valuable role in supporting our entire department in its day-to-day activities:
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing proactive and accurate service to the entire team
- Sending regular client reporting
- Preparing and sending global digital targeted client communication via our CRM tool: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Handling and dispatching of incoming requests sent to the general common mailbox
- Driving special initiatives from the beginning to the end: by planning, scoping, implementing & performing the assessment of the project and ensuring a satisfactory outcome for all parties
- Maintain client information in the CRM system (Salesforce), keeping records updated, adding new data, running reports, maintaining accuracy
You’ll join our multi-cultural team that is composed of 25 team members. Following a hub and spoke model, our client servicing functions are centralised in Luxembourg for our activities in Europe (ex. Nordic Region) and Latin America. Furthermore, the team is supported in its day-to day-activities by our Client Servicing Support Team that is located in Lisbon, Portugal.
The role is based in Lisbon, where we have recently opened our new operational hub and where four team members are already located.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You are a self-starter, that pays high attention to details, well organized, able to multi-task with the ability to set priorities and handle problems in a calm and efficient manner
- You have the ability to clearly and efficiently communicate, are service minded and client-oriented
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, disseminate and present significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You are dynamic, pro-active, stress resistant, have a “making it possible” attitude and enjoy working in an international, challenging environment
- You are comfortable to discuss work with stakeholders of different seniority levels across the value chain
Your experience and background:
- You will soon graduate or have recently obtained a degree in finance, business administration or similar
- You’ve had a successful experience in project management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Languages: solid English skills both spoken and written. Speaking another language such as Spanish, Italian, German, or French would be an advantage.
- You have no more than 2-3 years of working experience (Internships included)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/07/2022. Please note the position might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.