Regional BDR Program Manager - EMEAPrimary Location: ,Barcelona
Additional Location(s): Save this jobRemove Saved Job
We are seeking an all-star Business Development Manager to lead a team of BDRs who position VMware's solutions to the various markets we serve and deliver highly qualified leads to our sales team. The BDR Manager will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, ongoing training and ensuring the BDR team is successful. This role collaborates closely with sales and marketing to maximize the creation of highly qualified sales opportunities.
Job Responsibilities & Key ObjectivesDrive BDR Pipeline Performance
- Manage EIMS & other Agencies (ensure consistency in messaging and reporting)
- Implement lead management improvements from DemandServices Team - ensure all C2/C1/E2 leads are properly routed and have coverage
- Expand to BDR coverage to E2 & BU’s: Cloud, Velocloud, CB
- Drive Global Consistency together with DemandServices Team (working closely with the AMER and APJ BDR leaders)
- Uncovered BDR sub regions
Drive BDR Alignment & Performance withFranchises & BU Sales on Franchise programs
- Drive Big Events Support (quarterly moments, vForums, VMworld)
- Franchise DG Programs (ex. Digital)
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Business Development leadership with strong collaboration and partnership working with key internal and external stakeholders. You can lead by gaining trust and building relationships to appropriately influence internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and balance role workload and demand that aligns to the delivery of agreed targets and plans
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook) and has experience of effectively utilizing Salesforce to support and inform data analytics and approaches required to achieve Business Development growth and success.
- 5+ years of BDR experience
Category : Marketing
Subcategory: Marketing Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-06-08
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.