Do work that mattersBased in Melbourne, the Colonial First State Wrap Product Development team provides product development support to CFS Technology. This team is responsible for acting as Product Owners for the wrap suite of products, ensuring we deliver value to market fast, understand the adviser market dynamics and drive customer experience.
This involves collaboration with key stakeholders within the business to manage the portfolio and drive change to enhance members’ outcomes, as well as managing relevant product governance activities when deploying changes with the responsibility of reviewing and sign-off of relevant offer documentation and communication materials.
Their main role is developing the products and improving them in line with market changes, including implementation of all product enhancements resulting from regulatory change and for product distribution. The product development team ensure the products developed are in line with a customer centric design approach and support the distribution team with presenting the products via advisers.
See yourself in our team:As Executive Manager, Wrap Product Development, you will have responsibility for managing and driving the development of Colonial First State’s Wrap product suite, including FirstWrap, white labels, and private labels.
You will be required to support the existing product range, take responsibility for product development of new initiatives and act as Chief Product Owner for the Value Streams we operate under, provide technical and product information to other areas of the business and collaborate on product initiatives across Wealth Management and the wider business.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- To drive the development of the wrap platformand manage the product roadmap for CFS Wrap platform.
- Influencing and working with key stakeholders to drive change to the product suite and presenting ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Support of platform enhancements and major initiatives and to drive / manage risk initiatives required for the development/ change.
- Represent the team in major projects and initiatives.
- Understanding of the commercial priorities and strategic focus to ensure development means customer needs.
- Leadership role in a high performing team.
- Ensure product compliance and governance when deploying new initiatives or changes to the platform.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Significant product experience in superannuation or funds management.
- Previous wrap product management experience within a superannuation environment is highly desirable.
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of the competitor landscape
- Transformation experience
- Strong end-to-end project management skills to coordinate, plan and engage key stakeholders
- Proven people leadership experience and ability to drive outcomes, and results within agreed timelines
- Degree or RG146 qualified preferred
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the second irst half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696. Advertising End Date: 18/06/2021