Job Requisition ID # 21WD49565
French translation will be available soon! La traduction française sera bientôt disponible!
Position OverviewAutodesk Global Product Support is looking for highly motivated trusted advisors to help our Enterprise customers optimize their product investment and achieve measurable business outcomes. If you have a proven customer focused approach to building strong relationships with Enterprise customers, you might be just who we need to help drive our customer success plans. We are looking for a professional with Media & Entertainment experience, supporting a broad range of technologies in large-scale enterprise environments. This person will mainly work closely with existing and future Major Accounts across North America. You will join the Designated Support Specialist group within the Customer Success Organization as part of our 2000+ person Worldwide Field Operations organization – a team that values professional development and rewards high performance. Our Designated Support Specialists are responsible for maximizing the success of and return on investment for our strategic customers. We do this by delivering professional and customized product services that help our customers achieve their business goals while maximizing the use and adoption of our solutions.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers as a technical trusted advisor
- Demonstrate thought leadership and product expertise to help customers achieve goals identified in customer success plans
- Innovate and deliver packaged service offerings to increase customer success and product adoption
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Industrial Design or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk ShotGrid (formerly known as Shotgun) is a must
- Advanced knowledge of Media & Entertainment industry needs, pipelines and workflows
- Additional knowledge of Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, MotionBuilder, Flame and Arnold preferred
- Shell scripting or programming skills are a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows environments
- Proven ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage several projects at a time, setting the right priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with enterprise customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex technical details coherently to a live or virtual audience
- Fluency in English required, additional languages are a plus
- Team player who enjoys supporting and interacting with other members of a shared responsibility team
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.