Would you like to use your strong communication and project management skills to make Deloitte the preferred employer for students and professionals? Then come join our team!
As our new colleague you will join a small team located in HR consisting of hardworking employees who are dedicated to organisational change and employer branding. We build and develop innovative methods and high-quality solutions to attract the best talent to Deloitte Denmark. Through your creative approach and a desire to make an impact that matters you will be advising and supporting colleagues across our organisation. Together with your team you will plan and execute great events.
Our main objective is to position us as a favoured employer and help business units across Deloitte to find and attract critical and outstanding talents. We want to bring authenticity and employee experience in the forefront of Deloitte’s employer branding strategy.
Exciting tasks await you
- Coordinate employer branding activities towards our different target groups hereunder events, career fairs, and SoMe activities together with our brand ambassadors.
- Key driver for our brand ambassador network incl. management and development.
- Development of communication materials for events and career platforms e.g. invitations, campaigns, SoMe posts, direct mails, registration sites, career site, evaluations etc.
- Promote Deloitte as a preferred employer at both virtual and physical career fairs.
- Build and execute Deloitte flagship events for graduates and students.
- Stakeholder management, internal communication and reporting, and presentations.
You have the following skills and experience
- Strong ability to lead a project
- Great communication skills in both English and Danish. Both languages are required as we operate with different language target groups.
- Creative mindset with passion for copy writing
- Curiosity to learn event management
- Responsible and service minded
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in e.g. business, marketing, or communication and up to two years’ experience from similar position.
Apply now and provide your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Tine Strange, Senior Consultant, at +45 20 22 98 22, if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!