Global Savings Group is Europe's largest and most trusted shopping rewards platform, empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 600+ people from more than 50 countries in 12 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
As a part of our family in Madrid, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Hybrid working home policy
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organization where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for a Paid Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) to join our GSG Performance Marketing Team in Madrid, who is passionate about online marketing advertising. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of different Paid Marketing channels: SEA, Social Media Advertising, Native Advertising and Display.
- Take on full responsibility for operational channel and campaign management for selected countries by using different tools like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Smartly, Taboola/Outbrain and Google Analytics
- Be responsible for the set up of performance marketing channels and campaigns, paid performance tracking of company platforms, growing revenues and profits and scaling lead generation by launching campaigns, conducting AB tests, analyzing campaign data and optimizing ads and bids
- Work on channel development projects where in-depth evaluation of various factors is required
- Communicate actively with different global and local teams and independently research current online marketing trends to come up with future strategy suggestions
- Research the latest online marketing tactics and technology
We are a match if you have...
- First experience in Paid Online Marketing or B2B Marketing
- An university degree in Business Administration, Media, Economics, Communications or equivalent experience
- A striking analytical mindset and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English (French, German or Spanish would be a plus)
Are you up for it?Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Christelle today.
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.