About the role:With a team of Cloud Architects and Google Cloud infrastructure Engineers you will work on implementing infrastures as well as migration projects to facilitate and accelerate customer solutions on Google Cloud. You will engineer the aforementioned solutions based on given requirements and best practices while you are not afraid to challenge bad practice and provide alternatives when necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Hands on working experience with at least one hypervisition/virtualisation solution such as vmware or alternatively, hands-on experience with kubernetes is required.
- Proven experience working as either an SRE or an infrastructure engineer.
- Hands-on experience with a minimum one IaC solution such as Terraform is required.
- Knowledge of best practices when it comes to security and governance of a complex infrastructure system
- You know how to write properly documented and tested code
- Experience with shell scripting is required
- Knowledge of of Docker is required
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Lifelong learning attitude
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of setting up networking solutions in Google cloud is a big plus
- Hands on experience with Istio is also a big plus
- Knowledge of Anthos
- Have experience in Google Cloud
- Knowledge of migration of on-premise server or virtual machines to a public cloud solution
- Hands on experience setting up a CI/CD pipeline and software lifecycle management solutions
What we have to offer:
- An exciting job where innovation in technology is not a buzzword but a reality
- Continuous training & development of soft- and hard skills, including training at several Google locations
- A competitive salary, inline with your profile
- Additional benefits
- An awesome team of colleagues & regular team building activities
- A "Googley" well-equipped office in Amsterdam
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation