Associate Product Manager, Office Integration Product DevelopmentDepartment: Research Product Development
Location: Philippines, Manila
Shift Timings: 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM PHT
About FactSet:FactSet (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) delivers superior analytics, service, content, and technology to help more than 89,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. We are committed to giving investment professionals the edge to outperform, with fresh perspectives, informed insights, and the industry-leading support of our dedicated specialists. Founded in 1978 and operating from 60 offices in 23 countries, employing more than 9200 people, FactSet has over $1.32 Billion in annual revenues and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Department Brief:The Research Solutions SBU is focused on innovating the foundation of FactSet’s product offering. By marrying robust content, intuitive applications, and innovative technology, we defend and grow our footprint across several key user classes including investment banking, sell-side research, buy-side research, private equity, portfolio managers, traders, capital markets, investor relations, and media. This SBU contains Core Applications (Office Integration, Universal Screening, Company & Security Analytics, Industry and Markets, Filings, Ownership, Research, News, Charting) and our industry leading RMS suite. The SBU closely partners with the Content and Platform Horizontals on strategy for FactSet Web, Mobile, and much of FactSet’s content offering.
The Associate Product Manager will be helping to execute the strategic roadmap for Office Integration, specifically OfficeJS. They will be a catalyst for both product improvement and maintenance, as well as have a meaningful voice in our strategic roadmap. The team’s current roadmap includes many high profile, exciting projects, such as the integration of new add-ins within the Microsoft Office Suite of products and other platforms. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative yet self-directed difference maker. They should have a curiosity about our users and be able to execute on projects that will improve those users’ experiences. This role will set the right candidate down a solid Product Development career path.
Direct responsibilities include:
- Oversee projects to develop and maintain our suite of productivity enhancing tools for users who rely heavily on the Microsoft Suite of products, specifically Office JS, as well as FactSet content and analytics
- Be a primary liaison between our teams and teams on whom we depend
- Learn to develop using the Scrum/Agile framework
- Bring a meaningful voice and unique vision to product discussion
- Communicate effectively with sales and consulting to message our products
- Help choose and prioritize the projects we go after
- A strong sense of support and service
- A keen understanding of our users and their workflows
- Commitment to the timely completion of tasks
- Comfortable interfacing with multiple teams and stakeholders (internal and external)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge & understanding of FactSet’s multiple lines of business
- Ability to make decisions independently
- An ability to recognize change and adapt accordingly
- Ability to manage complexity and build trust and credibility with senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Experience in agile development and JIRA is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree desirable, or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of client workflows
- Exceptional collaboration, organizational & communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to see the big picture
- 3-5 years’ experience within a product development role with strong performance history (preferably working with data, content, or analytics) with FinTech Industry
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.