We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Senior Associate - Quantitative / QualitativeSingapore
The primary responsibility is to provide day to day support to Directors and Consultants across a range of accounts and build important impact on our client’s businesses. A Senior Associate supports the BU's goals by delighting clients with great work, developing the team capabilities and ensuring efficient delivery. As a key interface between the organisation and our clients, the role includes client engagement, consultancy, study design and analysis, driving preparation of presentations and reports as well as internal responsibilities such as project management, and coaching juniors on tasks specific to the accounts.
Kantar is the world’s leading evidence-based insights and consulting company. We have a complete, outstanding and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks, our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people and inspire growth.
- Manage accounts to ensure as a team all account deliverables are met
- Being accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of account outputs including data tables, KPIs, presentations, reports and workshops - balancing own analysis and creation of deliverables with delegating within the team.
- Regional coordination with Support development and implementation of appropriate solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients, and deliverables and analysis conducted for them.
- Mentor and develop account team members through constructive feedback to identify areas of strength, and areas required for improvement
- Build good relationships and delivers to account responsibilities sufficiently to retain clients and maintain existing business.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant quantitative / qualitative research experience
- People management experience
- Educated to a degree level, preferable in marketing or business
- Have a curious mind and can think out of the box.
- Ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships; influence and encourage others; critical thinking; effective presentation skills and organisational agility.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy (supervises the production and delivery of quality outputs at all times
Join usAt Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Location Singapore, Scotts RoadSingapore
Kantar Rewards StatementAt Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.