Who We Are
LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our mission as a company is straightforward: We provide products that improve people's quality of life and working environment.
LINAK U.S. Inc. offers a great work environment and challenging career opportunities. As a company, we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
- Customer Orientation
- The Will to Change
- Loyalty, Openness and honesty
- Enthusiasm and Individual Efficiency
- Job Satisfaction and Helpfulness
What You Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3 to 5 years experience.
- Multi-tasking, organizational skills and attention to details are necessary.
- Strong computer skills with particular attention to MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Digital Marketing experience including web-based Email programs such as MailChimp or Constant Contact, PPC advertising, CMS for web editing and Social Media development.
- Basic knowledge of SEO strategies, be able to produce content that is SEO-friendly and be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite software and CRM.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator must uphold LINAK values and the department mission.
To provide information and marketing tools that improve each of the sales person's probability of establishing and maintaining customer relationships as well as helping them gain new business corresponding to the corporate goals.
What You'll Do:
The Digital Marketing Consultant will manage the company’s digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to: website(s) through CMS system, PPC, E-mail marketing, Social Media, Intranet and other digital media channels. The Consultant will support other marketing initiatives for various SBUs.
- Manage digital content for the LINAK brand including the publishing of new content on the LINAK U.S. website through the content management system (CMS), overseeing the localization of new digital content from headquarters via translator, and keeping existing content on digital platforms current.
- Improve visibility online and increase web site traffic by implementing third party SEO recommendations into CMS while championing and measuring the value of online conversions
- Implement and execute strategy for communicating the LINAK brand and specific messages through social media and digital channels, focusing on increasing internal and external engagement.
- Create, execute and monitor LINAK email marketing campaigns, and ensure compliance with the EU’s GDPR privacy regulations.
- Implement and monitor pay-per-click digital advertising in collaboration with the global team, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Execute, monitor and report on campaigns, digital media activities and lead generation through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and KPI web analytics and consult with digital lead and marketing manager.
- Implement new tactics to establish the LINAK brand as a thought leader including (but not limited to) planning and publishing the LINcast podcast.
- Organize and keep sales and marketing information current through the company’s Intranet
- Assist with writing, editing and proofreading of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, digital media, SEO-friendly web content and other internet marketing projects
- Perform market research, analyze marketing and competitive data and consolidate findings to support the organizations strategic goals
- Work with the global marketing team to implement the overall LINAK digital marketing strategy and support those with less capacity for unique digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in theme and content development for a variety of projects within respective SBUs, inclusive of (but not limited to): lead prospecting and nurturing, promotions, media, exhibitions and creating brand awareness
- Ensure all marketing communications are aligned with corporate identity in consistency and accuracy and are run seamlessly across all digital platforms
- Assist in maintaining the LUS Marketing Communications Standards in all promotional materials and mediums and support other departments or areas of business in ensuring they are in line with these standards.
- Willing to travel up to 10%
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Special Incentive Plans
- Onsite Workout Room
- Flex Time.
Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/linakusinc/ for more information!