We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Madrid, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are looking for an experienced Tech Recruiter(m/f/d) for our office in Madrid who is passionate about finding the right people all over the globe. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Leverage your external and our internal networks to find, attract and engage the best Tech and Product talent
- Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with our very Hiring Managers to ensure successful placements
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing a superior candidate experience
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Be part of our Talent Acquisition Team and People & Culture Team
We are a match if you have...
- Experience (and ideally a strong network) in recruiting Engineering and Product talent
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of building trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers
- Strong communication skills and a passion for Talent Acquisition
- Good structuring skills with the ability to organize your daily work and set priorities
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French (additional languages would be a plus)
Are you up for it?Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Christian today: +49 1522 179 2194.