GET TO KNOW USWe simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
THE OPPORTUNITYWe are hiring a Operations Analyst to our Global B2B Operations team team in Houston!
- Implement and execute new business processes to accommodate business growth
- Ensure data is accurately entered into CRM
- Perform maintenance of our client's eligibility base daily
- Improve our operational process with the development of new tools
- Automate manual tasks
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years in operations
- Experience with MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with MySQL or SQL data is preferred
- Process optimization is a plus
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Experience with integrations and working with multiple software is a plus
- Have worked with Metabase is a plus
- Consistent record of goal achievement
- Flexible and willing to adapt to company changes and growth
WHAT WE OFFER YOUWe're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on @gympasscareers, “Life at Gympass” and !
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our .