At SumUp, small business owners are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With merchants in over 31 countries using SumUp to accept payments, we’re building the first-ever global card acceptance brand. Using a founder’s mentality and a “team-first” attitude, our teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is growing fast in the US and is looking for Customer Experience Specialists for our office in Boulder, CO.; if you believe you are the right fit for our expanding team, we would love for you to apply.
What will you do?
- You are the voice of our company – the direct link to our merchants
- You will thoroughly understand the technology behind the products that empower millions of merchants every day
- You take care of our inquiries by phone, email, chat, and social media channels
- You contribute to the scalability by continuously optimizing processes and help to create new content for our support experience
- You closely work together with other departments within the international company, such as sales, marketing, logistics, and compliance
Why will you love this job?
- You’re curious, patient, and persistent to solve issues
- You love to help and support people and have a positive work attitude
- You’re organized and keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- You’re comfortable using a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- You love to communicate while being empathetic, concise, and patient with our customers
- You can multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in English, Spanish speaking +
What will you love about SumUp?
- An exciting and highly motivated working environment
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plans
- Immediate PTO available upon hire
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- Fun: weekly team events and SumUp US milestone celebrations
- Free rotating beer selection, fruits, and organic snacks
- Free Bus Pass and discounted Gym Memberships
- 1 Powder/Outdoor day - this is why we live in Boulder, right?
SumUp encourages you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements for the position. SumUp believes in supporting candidates and employees throughout their career journey so we encourage you to apply. SumUp is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
SumUp is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is $17.00 per hour to $20.00 per hour. Compensation will be finalized by the candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.