Alight NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting. Alight NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realize the true value of workforce management.
We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognized as a leader in the global HR solutions market.
Role summary: SAP HCM Consultant, Specialist (Italian accounts)
- Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical activities.
- Manage reported incidents and perform functional analysis and guidance / coaching on the technical way to implement it.
- Generate easy-to-maintain error free implementations and customizing respecting NGA best practices.
- Operate required system tests using either provided or self-generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed specifications.
- Provide documentation (both technical and functional) on issues handled.
- Manage personal daily priorities and assigned tickets, and ensure that his deadlines are met Regularly report on status and progress to the Application Maintenance Outsourcing (AMO) Team Manager.
- Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status, resolution, and root cause of assigned issues.
- Understand the general flows in HR and the SAP HR architecture.
What we ask for:
- Bachelor or Master degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent.
Previous experience in SAP HCM application maintenance (minimum 2 years)
- ABAP experience is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn new technologies at a fast pac.
- Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resource·
- Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, and to consistently achieve quality standards.
- Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of accountability.
- Be committed to the customer, the team and the project.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Solid verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English
- Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information.
What we offer:Spanish Permanent contract, full-time (39h per week)
Sophisticated career development initiatives
Transparent reward and recognition schemes
Innovative industry leading company