Alight NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting. Alight NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realize the true value of workforce management.
We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognized as a leader in the global HR solutions market.
Role summary: Business Development Manager (Spanish Market)
To succeed in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and new business continuously looking for opportunities to grow.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Pro-active team player who is able to work collaboratively with and through others in a matrix organization.
- Confident and flexible attitude to deal with a variety of customers and projects at the same time.
- Act as autonomous professional by delivering high quality deliverables on time (having support from the team)
- Client centric and analytical mindset, you are able to see the big picture and take initiative accordingly.
- (when possible) You are willing to travel (in different time zones) as the business might require that you work onsite, closely with NGA customers, adding value to the HR Advisory projects and NGA as a benchmark.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written). You are fluent or bilingual in English plus one other foreign language. You can clearly articulate messages to an audience.
- Microsoft Office skills, thorough experience with PPT and other presentation tools.
- SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday or other HRIS system knowledge is an advantage
What we offer:Permanent Spanish Contract
Sophisticated career development initiatives
Transparent reward and recognition schemes
Innovative industry leading company
Business Location: Madrid, ES