- This is a temporary contract for a maternity leave cover*
General Summary We are looking for a bright, motivated and switched on Customer Lifecycle Program Manager to support the deployment and development of Tech Data’s omni-channel digital transformation sales engagement strategy, to address over 100,000 European reseller partners. As a core member of the sales effectiveness consultancy practice this role will be instrumental in leading and coordinating the design, deployment and continuous improvement of our digital sales model, leveraging data, sales platforms and automation.
Acting as the voice of the customer this role will build, test and improve our existing digital customer journeys to positively differentiate our customer experience and allow scale and centralisation of core engagement activities. The function will coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary experts and leaders from across the organisation covering data, marketing automation, sales and e-commerce platforms. As a highly visible function within the European Tech Data digital transformation organisation, this role will have the scope to deeply influence the design and deployment of our digital sales strategy and to ultimately shape next generation business models and go-to-market approach for our vendor and reseller partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of lifecycle stage activities that drive positive customer engagement and improved loyalty.
- Coordinate the implementation of activities in systems and in country processes.
- Use data and insights to drive a continuous process of improvement and evolution of lifecycle activities.
- Capture and document processes and act as gatekeeper to build the digital blueprint and playbook.
- Act as the internal voice of the customer in the design, ensuring the delivery of an enhanced and differentiate experience.
- Define activity KPI’s to track overall program and activity impact, and support activity optimisation.
- Design and support the delivery of the country engagement and rollout of the program.
- Connect with central and local marketing agencies to convert program activities into market assets for deployment.
- Working with marketing automation, e-commerce platform and CRM experts to automate, embed, and improve internal processes.
- Innovate core capabilities through knowledge of industry best practices and technologies.
- Partner with countries and central business experts to capture and deploy best practices.
- Promote and adapt the model to new business cases and monetisation of opportunities.
Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, skill and/or ability required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in data driven B2B digital marketing role.
- Highly analytical, probably coming from a degree in Marketing, Science, Economics or similar.
- Relevant experience in the deployment of digital customer journeys and using data to create customer insights.
- Experience in project and process management.
- Highly desirable experience in some of these areas: Marketing Automation, CRM, e-Commerce platforms and SAP systems.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large complex multiphase projects, and highly focus on achieving results.
- Quick learner and an innovative thinker with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, data-centric environment.
- Extensive root cause diagnosis and problem solving skills, comfortable translating abstract conceptual information into concrete actionable strategy.
- Positive can do attitude show success in following-up, and gets things done.
- Ability to effectively work in international multi-cultural and multi-skilled teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, in English.
- EU-Citizenship or working permit required.
- Normal, professional office environment
- Availability to travel outside of home country to support role and European programs & initiatives
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.