Lionbridge is seeking a Principal Software Development Engineer in Test to join our fast-growing SDET team. The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge and professional experience in games test automation and test framework design and development, great interpersonal skills and proficiency in algorithms and data structures.
- Design and implementation of enterprise solutions for test automation;
- Design, implementation and maintenance of test frameworks and tools;
- Lead initiatives in the design, development, configuration and maintenance of software testing and automation system;
- Implement systems and processes to refine efficiency of automated testing solutions;
- Work in partnership with Client’s internal QA and Dev teams;
- Implementing and executing automation for test cases using existing frameworks;
- Instrumenting product code to improve its testability;
- Identifying test cases eligible for automation;
- Investigating and reporting on product issues discovered by automation;
- Remain current on software testing best practices and industry trends;
- Monitor software to detect and root cause code errors;
- Maintaining test documentation;
- Mentoring SDETs.
- Experience with Unreal-based test automation for multiplayer games;
- Experience architecting an extensible BVT system – to be able to develop the strategy for the tooling, as well as the roadmap and associated internal costing;
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically (written/verbal) with Client’s studio members;
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage;
- Expert knowledge of either C#/C++, proficiency in both;
- Advanced knowledge of Python/similar scripting language;
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent, preferably Computer Science.
Highly appeciated assets:
- Exposure to, or a working understanding of Unreal’s Gauntlet Automation Framework;
- Genre expertise or knowledge around action/strategy games.
- Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract);
Flexible working hours aligned with Client's requirements with ability to work partly from home;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Possible travel opportunities;
- Office near city rail, car and bike parking.
We kindly inform that Lionbridge reserves right to contact only selected candidates.