Clearstream Banking S.A.As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
You will shoulder responsibility in one of the world’s leading international clearing and settlement organizations. In a dynamic, client and technology-oriented environment you will be in charge for Accounting & Regulatory Tasks for Banking entities. You will be active in the area of accounting operations, consolidation and General Ledger tasks. You will support the closing process in dedicated areas and prepare the legal reporting.
- Prepare Banking financial statement (LUX GAAP/IFRS/HGB)
- Liaise with auditors (internal and external) by preparing requested analyses and documentation and advising them of activities
- Provide analysis for the financial statements and ad hoc projects
- Ensure completeness and accuracy for the general ledger chart of accounts
- Review and prepare reporting packs on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure proper application of relevant accounting policies
- Update accounting policies and procedures as necessary
- FINREP Reporting, Pillar III, Anacredit
- Bachelor in Economics or Accountancy
- Between 4 and 5 years experience in this area, ideally in an Audit company or in a Bank
- Knowledge of IFRS / Lux-Gaap / Bank accounting
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French; German language skills will be an asset
- IT skills: Microsoft, Excel, SAP , ABACUS 360
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, keep to tight deadlines and detail focused.