This is where you save and sustain livesAt Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
To provide technical support to:
1. Utilities & Facilities, Critical system and M&E Utilities services.
2. Building & Grounds Maintenance.
3. Manage facilities projects.
1. Provide support to Mechanical, Electrical, Buildings and Ground services to
the plant to achieve minimum production downtime due to Facilities
a) Develop schedule servicing and preventive maintenance program effectively
and implement accordingly.
b) Supervise and monitor contractors to carry out the servicing and repair of
plant equipment as per contract specification, GMP and EHS&S requirement.
2. Ensure that all the critical system maintenance comply to Baxter & regulatory
standards and prevent non-conformance.
a) Train technicians to perform operation and maintenance of critical system
as per specification and SOP compliance.
b) Review and implementation new specifications and SOP.
c) To perform validation for new equipment and system.
d) Regular review of current procedures to ensure compliance.
3. To improve on current system for ongoing improvement.
a) Regular review conducted on current system & practices implement
change when necessary.
b) Carry out modifications to current system or introduce new system
available in market after feasibility study.
c) Minimize EHS impact when undertaking system changes
4. Manage projects to ensure projects on schedule, comply regulatory and
a) Supervise and closely follow up with contractors on the progress of the
b) Coordinate with plant personnel when operation is affected.
c) Check and build as per specification requirement.
d) Ensure contractor comply to EH&S rules & regulations and GMP
5. VIP & EHS and optimum operation budget
a) To implement energy conservation projects.
b) Automation and improve efficiency of Facilities equipment.
6. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
- Must be able to understand Baxter specifications and SOPs so as to perform operation and maintenance of facilities critical system (boiler, distilled water, compressed air, air-conditioning, etc), building services, waste treatment plant, pest control program. Must be able to perform troubleshooting during equipment breakdown and to rectify common building defects.
Reasonable AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.