Intern, Accounts Payable
Date: Mar 28, 2021
Location:Wichita, KS, US
Intern, Accounts Payable-WIC04754
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Perform a variety of accounting support duties, such as: reconciliation of statement of accounts, invoice error research and coordination with logistics agents in Bombardier and External Suppliers
As our ideal candidate,
- You have basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)
- You have the availability to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm (average 25-30 hours per week)
- You must be currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (focus on Business Administration, Marketing or Integrated Communications highly preferred)
- You have strong communication skills: written and verbal
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You have good research and problem solving skills
- You have organizational skills: ability to prioritize and work independently, meet deadlines, multitask and balance various assignments
- You have interpersonal skills: work in team of dynamic individuals, ability to remain professional through stressful situations
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: General Office Work
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code: US 67209
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 27.02.2021, 3:44:55 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Intern, Genetics, Temporary, Finance, Entry Level, Science, Contract, Part Time