Field of activityThe Department IT Infrastructure & Operations provides efficient and high-class IT infrastructure services and operates in the locations Eschborn, Prague, Luxembourg, Zurich and Chicago. The area of responsibility covers the group wide Datacentre Management, development and operation of the global Trading/Clearing Network, the shared storage systems as well as the operation of IT Security solutions. Furthermore, IT Infrastructure governs central ITIL processes.
The team Connectivity, Control & Internet (CCI) provides network connectivity with security devices to the businesses as firewalls, load balancers, IDS/IPS, WAFs, Threat Emulation and other related technologies.
The team members are based in all five locations and work jointly together in order to provide reliable, efficient and high-quality Information Technology operational services.
- Deploy, administer and maintain network security tools and services related to network
- Review / update of hardening baselines for security configuration checks
- Onboard IT assets to security tools
- Maintaining next generation firewalls, stateful firewalls, virtual private networks, web application firewalls, IDS/IPS, threat emulation, DDOS solution and performing regular configuration audits
- Perform knowledge transfers to the remaining team members regarding security and system configuration awareness
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility
- Provide escalation support following processes and interacting appropriately with remaining departments and end users, when required
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT
- Proven experience in maintaining industry leading security technologies or infrastructure systems in complex technical IT operations environment; certifications welcomed.
- Understanding of network security architecture and implementation is a must; ideal candidate will have worked with complex network security tools
- Experience with scripting