Your tasksAs an IT supporter, you provide your colleagues with the commissioning of our devices and offer inviting technical support. In doing so, you keep your technical knowledge up to date. In the event of technical challenges, you efficiently diagnose the reason and explain the situation with empathy, patience and a smile. You assess how the problem can be solved so that your colleague remains able to work and earn the trust of employees by offering knowledge, tips and even short training courses. You will work closely with colleagues at Deutsche Börse and solve cross-company problems.
After all, we value the exchange of ideas, being there for each other and encouraging each other to become better. We call it: the exchange mindset.
You bring along:
- Degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10, MS-Office and other Microsoft products
- Experience in providing IT-Support (User Helpdesk – 1st & 2nd Level) and working with and supporting end user devices
- Experience in supporting WiFi and Citrix
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written), verbal language skills in German or French are a plus
- Analytical thinking & problem resolution skills
- Strong service and target achievement drive, social competence, self-motivation and assertiveness
We offer you:
- Attractive salary package with many benefits including childcare facilities, meal allowance, job ticket, sport and recreational events
- Personal development thanks to extensive training opportunities
- A place in a dynamic and international team within EEX Group and Deutsche Börse Group
- A lasting career perspective in the constantly growing and evolving energy industry