At TomTom…You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in website development to join our Digital Support team within our Customer Care Unit. The experience and future opportunities will include developing the Zendesk Help Centre sites and building integrations in the agent desktop.
What you’ll doAs a member of the global Digital Support team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Develop customization specifications and create online reference documentation.
- Optimize front-end and back-end experiences
- Assist in analyzing client process improvement through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions that leverage Zendesk out of the box features
- Participate in Growth-Hacking which means implement and evaluate changes ad-hoc.
- Support end-users, 3rd party inter-departmental engineers and system administrators
What you’ll needThere is no set route to become a Web developer at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Patterns/Frameworks, UML modeling & OOD skills, and Zendesk integration points with external or third-party products
- OpenStack & Azure server commissioning and maintenance (Windows Server and Linux), SSL, Firewall setup, (micro-)service installation and maintenance
- Participate and lead by experience in overall AGILE planning, effort estimation, and resource scheduling
- Be willing to work flexible hours, as needed, to hit project deadlines or address production issues
- Basic understanding of design pattern, well versed with OOPs concept and Expert in API integration with internal and third party API using REST/SOAP protocol
- Experience in integrating external, 3rd party APIs with Zendesk preferred