You will be responsible to direct and manage the entire life-cycle of functional and technical, local and international projects of varying sizes and complexity following the PRINCE2® methodology in an agile environment. It is important that you identify and proactively manage project risks and issues, project dependencies and critical path, changes in project scope, and devise contingency plans. Furthermore, you will work with resource managers to identify and acquire the required project personnel from within the company or determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants. An additional task will be to develop and maintain and effective working relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure clear communication lines are established and maintained.
Your personal skills to coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members is needs as well as so to encourage them to take positive action and take accountability for their assigned work. In doing so, you will actively develop international energy and commodity markets, accompany product launches and, of course, receive a great deal in return for your outstanding performance from your team.
After all, we value the exchange of ideas, being there for each other and encouraging each other to become better. We call it: the exchange mindset.
You bring along:
- At least 3 years proven experience as a Project Manager; in-depth knowledge of project management techniques and tools is required
- Excellent inter-personal skills – to interact with all project stakeholder groups including senior management
- Certification as a Project Manager (e.g. PMI®, PRINCE2®). A Scrum Master qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience of working in a bank and/or a commodity environment is appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in German and English are a must; French or other languages are highly desirable.
We offer you:
- Attractive compensation and many benefits including childcare facilities, meal allowance, job ticket, sport and recreational events
- Personal development thanks to extensive training and learning offers
- A place in a dynamic and international team within the EEX Group and the Deutsche Börse Group
- A long-term perspective in the constantly growing and evolving energy industry