Location:Frankfurt am Main, DE
Field of activityThe section Group Risk Management coordinates the risk management activities of Deutsche Börse Group.
The section assesses and reports all operational, financial and business risks of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG)to enable all executive boards to monitor their overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of DBG entities are identified at an early stage and suitable countermeasures are taken.
- Support the business units with the identification of non-financial risks and development of risk scenarios and corresponding risk indicators
- Validation of identified non-financial risks regarding completeness and accuracy
- Assessment of non-financial risks by analysis of risk indicators, loss data and other issues.
- Contribution to improve risk awareness as part of the corporate culture
- Provide advice, challenge and support to DBG units to drive proactive risk management
- Support Internal Control System enhancements
- Development, maintenance and enhancement of risk concepts, policies and procedures
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the non-financial risk exposure, as well as related losses and issues
- Relevant university degree
- Minimum 5 years professional working experience in Non-Financial Risk Management, preferably in an international banking/securities processing environment
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-experts, to see the big picture as well as the detail
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Sound knowledge of relevant risk management regulations
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills