Location:Frankfurt am Main, DE
Field of activity
The unit Risk Governance & Internal Control System is responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive risk governance framework for all Control Functions of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). The key objective is to ensure that the Control Functions apply consistent terminology, standards and processes for risk control and risk reporting. This includes the establishment of an Internal Control System (ICS) framework and monitoring of adherence to its requirements. The integration of the overall control framework of Deutsche Börse Group, especially related to Operational Risk, Business Continuity Management, Group Compliance and Group Security is the main task.
- Support the design, implementation and maintenance of an effective end-to-end risk governance framework including an holistic approach to risk controlling and reporting
- Coordination of Control Functions, including quality assurance and compliance reviews to ensure adherence to the risk governance framework
- Support the implementation, continued development and documentation of a Group-wide ICS framework, including the preparation and alignment of supporting materials, guidelines etc.
- Provide advice and challenge to existing and new business and operations areas with regards to the implementation and optimization of controls in order to address/minimize identified risks on an ongoing basis (e.g. in case of changes)
- Conceptualize and execute internal training in order to raise awareness of management and all employees of the ICS topic, in order to strengthen Risk and Control awareness Group-wide.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the ICS and prepare ICS Reporting to senior and executive management
- Relevant university degree
- Experience in Operational Risk Management, Risk Governance and ICS – with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers
- Good knowledge of relevant regulation (MaRisk, CSSF 12/552, CSDR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Experience in Project and Change Management would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, creativity, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal German and English
- Knowledge of SAP GRC would be an advantage