Location:Frankfurt am Main, DE
Field of activity
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Group Audit department - which is the Chief Administration Office for Internal Audit in Deutsche Börse Group – in all key initiatives and projects. The mission of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. Internal Audit is a permanent function that, as the third line of defence, delivers independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the company’s operations. It helps the company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Internal Audit also provides an independent, objective and critical review of the first two lines of defence.
- You will assist in the execution of projects and initiatives of relevance for Group Audit.
- You will gain interesting insights into data analytics, reporting and project management.
- Furthermore, you will support the team in the preparation of the audit plan and accompany the execution of audits throughout the year.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will develop an understanding for audit methodology & regulation, risks and controls.
- You will be able to gain work experience in an international and diverse team.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 4 semesters
(Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields).
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of Audit (e.g. experience abroad, internships) / in the financial industry area.
- You are interested in Audit and the Financial Industry (f.e.: Financial and Capital Markets).
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the team. Your affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel and Access.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Start date: 01/04/2021