Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded, freelance Senior UX Designer who can help us on an international project and can join immediately.
Would you like to...?
- Solve complex problems and design and prototype systems/interfaces across mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices, and more
- Help conduct user research to identify key insights and opportunity spaces, transforming these into powerful concepts and designs for implementation
- Create elegant wireframes, storyboards, user flows, design prototypes, and UI specifications that not only impress and inform but are also scalable
- Be involved in a financial services project, setting the direction, identifying, and solving problems
- Create compelling, strategically-driven, design work from pitch to service or product
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and, thinking within design and technology, and share your knowledge and thoughts with the project team
- Share knowledge on design methods, tools, and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- An experienced freelance professional across UX design, including design research, information architecture, usability, and interaction design.
- A strategic thinker who's creatively-driven and obsessed with technology.
- Someone with extensive experience in creating and delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
- Confident working in multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, and technologists and comfortable navigating agile production environments.
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies and mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain – this is a must-have!
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office in a fantastic location in Madrid City Center.
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday (balanced out by pizza at our Friday Inspiration lunches!)
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent as well as some healthy competition
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
Interested?Go right ahead and click the Apply Now button below. Please apply in English and remember to tell us why you’re the right one for our team.
We’re itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (pdf or web).
Want to know more?If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Paula Viejo, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can’t process applications sent by e-mail, so when you’re ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.
Start dateAs soon as possible
DeadlineWe’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Interested?Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us(if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.