As the Junior Recruiter you’ll assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of potential candidates
- Send out bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Participate in recruiting events
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter or university degree in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or similar
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Tech-savvy and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills in English, German/Spanish is advantageous
- Critical-thinking skills
- Excellent customer relations skills as well as a service oriented personality
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter and independent working style
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What we offer is an opportunity to work in a great atmosphere with a friendly, professional and supportive team.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 82,744 preferably through our or via email.
Visit - here you can find new job offers every day.