Being a Senior Strategist at Superunion1. About Superunion
Superunion is a next-generation brand agency built on a spirit of creative optimism. We believe in the power of creativity to improve the future of people and organisations. We are experts in brand strategy, design, communications and brand management.
With 750 people in 17 countries, we work with clients that include some of the world’s most iconic brands, such as NASA, Microsoft, Intel, Tencent, Ericsson, Alibaba, Vodafone, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, HSBC, Colgate, Heineken, Ford, FIFA, Nestlé, and the BBC, alongside technology unicorns, ambitious start-ups and inspiring not-for-profits.
We are the world’s most awarded brand agency and bring a passion for ideas to all our clients.
2. Who we’re looking for?
A Senior strategist who can lead the development of problem-solving, business-changing, brand-defining work.
3. Main responsibilities
- Lead larger projects, independently. And you’ll lead all sorts of them: naming, positioning, brand architecture, communications and a lot (lot) more.
- Lead teams, lead workshops and lead presentations to board-level clients.
- Seek out opportunities to grow relationships with clients.
- Build relationships within teams, across them, and with different offices across the world.
- Mentor junior members of the strategy team.
4. Your experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role, either in an agency or in-house
- Breadth of experience across industries – having created great work for big international brands, small organisations and everything in between.
5. Your skills
- You’ve got a rock-solid understanding of branding. And a bit of star power on top.
- You love big ideas – and you know how to make senior clients love them too.
- You’re a master of creative briefs and constructive feedback.
- You can lead a team without casting a shadow over the people in it.
- You spot connections that others don’t. By looking for the hidden links between different projects, trends, emerging issues and categories.
- You’re in your element, communicating with senior leadership teams and board-level clients.
6. Your superpower
You tell us.
7. Why you might enjoy this?
World-famous brands. National icons. Technology unicorns. Plucky upstarts no one’s yet heard of. You’ll get to work on all of these, with a team of brilliant, optimistic people right by your side and scattered all across the world.
Plus, though we bring together lots of heritage, Superunion is still pretty new (est. 2018). So, you’ll have a chance to make your mark on our future, as we make a mark on yours.