We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany!
Our StoryAt Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
About the role
- Work on a hidden object game that has millions of happy players
- Leverage your data-driven mindset to ensure that our players have engaging, long-lasting and fun experiences
- Create economy models that facilitate new features and event creation
- Collaborate closely with product managers, game designers, developers and others
- Remain current on the hidden object game market and competitive titles
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of relevant economy design and live-ops experience
- You have set up and expanded a game economy to support expanded feature sets and live ops events
- You love data (SQL skills a plus!) and dream of perfectly balanced spreadsheets
You are an excellent communicator (in English). You can visualize and present ideas in a clear and comprehensive way using spreadsheets, Google Slides, and more
- You have at least 3 years of experience with game economies, and working on systems that drive a variety of KPIs
- You have analytical capabilities and a sense of game pacing and balancing
- You are a great employee who can work efficiently and manage your time
- You are constantly trying to improve your skills and are willing to accept and provide constructive criticism
- We need you to be an excellent team player, who fits into our multinational and über-friendly team of highly-motivated professionals
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!