BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT France IS LOOKING FOR A Planning Executive
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level
SALARY RANGE: attractive compensation package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Strategic Planning and Insights department.
The role is responsible for understanding the market dynamics and the competitive environment within the industry.
Reports to: Planning Manager
Reporting Level: Manages Self
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Manage the demand and planning cycle of the France market, including new product launches
- Monitor market trends and competition brands & marketing activities, deeply understand market drivers and all underlying reasons explaining its dynamic. Provide forecast in competition moves and performance.
- Actively monitor our brands results (market shares & volumes) and effectively assess drivers of performance. Based on historical data, deliver accurate forecast for the market total volumes and also for our brands sales & market shares.
- Provide a long-term view on end-market consumer opportunities and threats, ultimately contributing to regional strategy development.
- Developing and implementing area reporting cycle and marketing information system
- Coordinate and consolidate the SOP inputs
- Effectively manage communication of the company’s indicators towards Marketing community and also towards HQ stakeholders.
- Sharing best practices with end markets on SPI pricing & marketing activities incremental model
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have proven experience of coordinating a cross- functional project?
- Do you have planning and forecasting experience and are at ease with delivering presentations in front of more senior stakeholders?
- Are you an analytical person with great problem-solving skills?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 2 years of demand planning experience
- Proven track of analytical and improvement projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Leading cross-functional tasks and projects
- Attentiveness to data accuracy
- Management of figures & large databases effectively
- Robust knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint must have
- Fluent in English, good level of French is desirable
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business related fields
- Fast learner, able to cope with the fast-changing environment quickly
- Hard worker and eager to learn and grow
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!