The WW Supplies COE is a dynamic and impactful place to work in HP. As the WW Supplies Product Marketing COE organizes for FY21 and beyond, there is a need for a strong resource to represent supplies packaging initiatives across Ink, Toner, and Media. We are looking for a clear-cut process and program focus to execute on WW as well as regional and country level packaging executions. This will include managing needs from the GBUs, Marketing, WW Packaging, HW and Supplies COEs, the individual markets, and supply chain. This person will also work with all of the other portfolio managers as the one point of contact in the Supplies COE for Best in Class execution on all packaging initiatives. While this is a WW role, a high proportion of these initiatives are in the markets from the former EMEA region. In addition, this role will provide COE Product Management for the Media Portfolio and will be the key point of contact for the Media GBU.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- With strong knowledge of trends in the industry, drive the definition of a product/ service/solution (PSS) family/ portfolio through R&D and solutions teams.
- Determine appropriate PSS family positioning prior to introduction.
- Determine initial PSS pricing strategy.
- Influence third parties to enhance solutions capabilities.
- Regularly meet with customers or partners during the sales process.
- Provide closed-loop post-analysis of PSS family strategies.
- Determine and lead an appropriate product/service/solution family introduction process to assure an effective launch within the region.
- Work with retailers and customers to affect demand.
- Drive the inventory strategy.
- Influence appropriate third parties to enhance solutions capabilities.
- Determine appropriate ongoing pricing in support of established pricing strategy.
- Work with sales and manufacturing, to lead the PSS Family obsolescence process for the region.
- Determine optimal product/service/solution portfolio for each individual Market.
- Enable Markets by supporting them with the required information and knowledge in a timely manner.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly knowledgeable of product/solution family and the business needs of the target customers.
- 7 years experience in product marketing fundamentals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general marketing function either through education or work experience.
- Strong leadership capabilities.