As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
If you are Senior Software Engineer with at least 6 years’ experience in programming in JAVA, with large experience in Object-Oriented programming applying solid principles and implementing automated testing, be welcome to apply for this position.
To know more details about the project, please look at: https://www.ericsson.com/en/portfolio/digital-services/cloud-communication/enterprise-communication/mission-critical-and-private-networks-communication
- Be part of a development team to implement both new features and participate in the maintenance of already existing code.
- Also collaborate in architecture and decisions and writing design documentation.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Solid experience in software development. Ideally you have an experience working with VOIP, streaming or real-time applications.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Proactive and creative problem solver with the ability to multitask
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytic skills
- Openness and the willingness to improve the software in terms of quality and performance are self-evident for you.
- You make others better proactively through code reviews, documentation, technical guidance and mentoring
- Comfortable balancing trade-offs between technical, analytical and product needs
- Capability to lead many and conflicting request for multiple partners
- A can-do attitude and result orientation
- Good English language skills in both writing and conversation
- Excellent OO skills, including meaningful design patterns knowledge
- Champion in Java development (at least JAVA 8)
- Knowledge of software standard methodologies like Refactoring, Clean Code, solid principles
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and libraries (JUnit, DBUnit, Mockito, …)
- Bonus: VOIP protocols (SIP, RTP)
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions! With us, there is no longer dreaming of what the future holds – but redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a co-creation environment and collaboration are embedded into the walls. Working in a speak-up place where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?Our managers and recruiters will review all CVs and make an initial selection. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position will then move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
The time between you submitting your application and the finding out about the interview stages will depend on the number of applicants.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Barcelona || ProdMgt
Req ID: 484507