Cloud Solution Architect (Data and AI)Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Save save Cloud Solution Architect (Data and AI) to job cart
- Job number 962371
- Date posted Jan 20, 2021
- Travel 25-50 %
- Profession Customer Success
- Role type Individual Contributor
- Employment type Full-Time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspries to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customers Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realice their business outcomes.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovate and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is hiring professionalas that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market. We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes, We build on each other's ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft's mission, please visit:
Check out all of our products at:
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a didicated Customer Success team member that will help the largest and most important companies in the world across all industries successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Data Platform & Advanced Analytics/Artificial Intelligence Cloud Solutions Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in Enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between customer and Microsoft Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Platform.
You will own the Data Platform and Advanced Analytics technical customer engagements including architerc tural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or MVPs. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical archiutectuyre dicussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Data Platform and Advanced Analytics solutions to productions.
- Understand customers' overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions.
- Apply technical knowledge to archictect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, Analytics and AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics technologies where appropriate (i.e, SQL Server, Azure Synapse, Azure ML, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Data Factory, Big Data, Data Lake, Azure Databricks, PowerBI, etc…)
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintanability, approapriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers and relevant business decision makers (like AI or Analytics), who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Be Voice of Customer to share insights and best practives, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and MS stakeholders in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Cloud platforms.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the tecnical community while educate customers on Azure platform
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
QualificationsExperiences Required - Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
Professional Experience: 5+ years of consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required.
- Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or hightly strategic accounts. Experience in manageing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus or solution/projects. Required.
- Good business acumen to quickly understand the customer's industry and business to have relevant discussions with business decision makers.
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies. Required
- Collaboration and Communication. Ackownledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensureing successful implementation of customer projects. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT Management, Database administrators and Data Scientist). Required.
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management. Required.
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trend.
- Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud development platforms
- Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs. Preferred.
Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth /Subject Matter Expertise in two or more of the following Data Analytics and AI Platform Cloud solutions: Required
- SQL including OSS (postgres, MYSQL, etc.), Azure SQL
- NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongo, etc.), CosmosDB
- Big Data including SQL DW, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks, visualization tools as PowerBI, Tableau
- Data Governance
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Machine Learning including Azure ML, ML Server
- Artificial Intelligence including BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Cognitive Search
- Expertise in data estate workloads like HDInsight, Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Inform,ation Technology, Engineer or related field. Preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies. Preferred: Cloud, mobile, Databse, Big Data, BI, Data science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as Amazon, VMWare, Google, IBM, Oracle. Desired
- Prior solution delivery experience in Analytic and AI specialized solution providers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Save save Cloud Solution Architect (Data and AI) to job cart