Who is Equifax?At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries, pension, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, work from home opportunities, and organisational growth potential
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
What You’ll Do
- Requirements documentation by conducting application demonstrations with the team, documentation analysis, requirements sessions, documentation and analysis of process maps and description, creation of user stories, analysis of business tasks.
- Critically evaluate the information obtained from various sources, unify differences, break down the information obtained at a high level in the detail necessary for the understanding of the stakeholders to identify the necessary requirements.
- Proactive and collaborative communication with internal and external customers to analyze functional needs and requirements for the delivery of implementations including documentation such as: Requirements documents, epic documentation, user stories, data models, data mapping and interface designs.
- Use experience to define requirements and systems management under the necessary methodologies.
- Ability to work simultaneously on several initiatives and provide a weekly report of the activities in the templates used by the company.
- Work independently with users to define concepts under the direction of team managers and supervisors managing the delivery of a project if necessary.
- Help and propose different options to the current ones for the execution of the plans of the different business units in a satisfactory way.
- High analytical skills and product management are required to interpret business needs and translate them into data, application and operational requirements.
- Great verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with interlocutors of different levels in the company (executives, managers and specialists)
- Collaborate with development teams, testers, delivery teams, and specialists to define and analyze technical vision.
- Act as a link between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Act as Product Owner where required to support delivery teams including backlog management, prioritization and acceptance of the test.
- University degree.
- Solid experience in the application development and testing cycle.
- Small project management experience.
- Certification in Project Management or Business Analyst is a plus.
- Experience in Agile software delivery methodology. Ability to develop the role of business analyst and Product owner is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Suite and MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Problem solving, logical and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Motivator, ability to question decisions, negotiator and good communication (verbal and written), delivery of presentations and business reports.
- Ability to present complex technical solutions for all levels (executive, management, clients or third parties).
- Good organization, time management, prioritization and planning ability.
- Capable of taking responsibility, robust, positive attitude, flexible, motivated, focused on delivery and pragmatic.
- Ensure that the solution meets the requirements of the business, customer and a third party.
- Respond to business requests professionally and satisfactorily
- Proactively support teammates and other business teams.
- Motivation to do new tasks
- Learn quickly to solve new problems in a versatile and firm way
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
Primary Location: ESP-Madrid Castellana
Function: Function - Project, Program and Process Management
Schedule: Full time