Do what you love. Love what you do.At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Job DescriptionIf you understand how the future finance function can drive greater business value and can translate business strategy into an enabling change strategy, this is the role for you.
As a Workday Financials Account Executive,
- you will lead the business development, selling and evangelism efforts for Financials Management solutions in a dynamic field sales organization growing at an exceptional pace.
- you will use your extensive experience within Financials and ERP to help drive demand for Cloud Financial Management in the market place.
- you will employ your consultative selling skills to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP Financial solutions and you will orchestrate a successful engagement with prospects from lead to reference.
- finally you will enable internal and external stakeholders around Workday Financial Management to build a strong and dynamic ecosystem to support your efforts.
- A deep understanding of the finance and office of the CFO function
- Prior experience with ERP, enterprise performance management and BI applications
- Ability to quickly understand business challenges and create solutions
- Experience with business development and demand generation
- Experience in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in owning and supporting complex sales cycles from start to finish
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and service integrators
- Prior experience in teaching and evangelising to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Competitive remuneration, restricted stock units & an employee stock purchase prog
- Pension scheme, life insurance, personal disability insurance, accident insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Amazing colleagues in a collaborative, dynamic and fast growing environment with flat hierarchies
- A powerful product, named as a leader by Gartner for Cloud HCM Suites, Cloud Core Financial Management Suites and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis
- Structured employee onboarding & Workday sales academy to ensure a quick and successful ramp up
- Team events, fitness program, employee assistance program, perks/discounts offerings, free fresh fruit & snacks in our office locations and more
You have the opportunity to work with the best and brightest people in the industry at Workday, where the emphasis on our employees is the cornerstone of our culture. Workday also highly values our customers, providing one of the highest rates of customer satisfaction in the industry. At Workday, you will be in great company with our employees and our customers!