USA, CA, Pleasanton
Do what you love. Love what you do.At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Job DescriptionWorkday is looking for a passionate Lead Interactive Experience Producer to join Marketing’s Digital team. As the owner of interactive experiences for large-scale virtual events that engage Workday customers and prospects, you will plan and oversee these interactive experiences in partnership with Event Marketing, Marketing Technology, and Creative. The ideal candidate will be well versed in online events, leading extended teams, identifying business requirements, aligning virtual event platform capabilities to strategic goals, attendee engagement best practices, UX and UI best practices, program/project management, driving milestone deadlines, and nurturing business relationships.
- Own, plan, and drive interactive experiences for large-scale virtual events that engage Workday customers and prospects in partnership with Event Marketing, Marketing Technology, and Creative teams, while ensuring clear but thoughtful management of executive stakeholders.
- Partner with and drive teams of designers, writers, developers, and QA leads to create interactive experiences while fostering a mindset of discipline and accountability around delivery of the best possible designs in time for the virtual event to be built in the most robust way possible.
- Prioritize the identification and documentation of business requirements and KPIs that will drive the solutioning for virtual events.
- Map the entire journey; from the first emails that go out through the final dashboards that lead to sales follow up, leveraging the needed resources (eg, user experience, technology, and analytics) to bring virtual events to life.
- Partner with extended teams on the pre-event and post-event experiences to ensure a consistent and connected experience for the attendee.
- Master various virtual event platforms to be able to guide others in the day-to-day use of the platform, while also being able to step in and lend a hand when needed.
- Analyze and report out on interactive experience KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement for future virtual events.
- Drive process improvement to maximize efficiencies in creating future interactive experiences for virtual events.
- Stay current on the latest trends and opportunities in virtual events.
- Requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree.
- Mastery of virtual event best practices and standards.
- Experience working directly with Event Marketing, Creative, and Marketing Technology teams to create virtual events.
- Ability to elegantly balance white glove service to stakeholders while driving towards unmoveable deadlines.
- Hands on experience with virtual event platforms, event registration systems, analytics tools, and project management software.
- Expert program/project management capabilities, risk mitigation skills, and attention to detail.
- Global mindset.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to “turn on a dime”, think through problems and come up with innovative solutions, and deliver against deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to problem solve, lead, influence, create visibility, and motivate others.
- Enterprise software and/or B2B experience is highly desirable.