Clearstream Banking S.A.As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
As Brand Specialist, you will be developing, maintaining and protecting the brands for the Group division Pre- and Post-Trading, which includes Deutsche Börse’s post-trade services provider Clearstream. You will provide brand-specific consulting and advisory services and safeguard and advance the brand identity together with the Pre- and Post-Trading communications team.
- You are defining and developing the brand and naming strategy as well as specifying the architecture for relevant brands and sub brands.
- You are translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning including market proposition, conceptual storyboarding and key messages, identifying possible branding conflicts and go-to-market strategies together with colleagues from the communications and product marketing teams.
- You are ensuring brand integration for M&A projects and product launches.
- You are undertaking competitive brand analysis, ensuring up-to-date knowledge on brand trends and tools.
- You are creating high-level and innovative brand identity concepts, working closely with the Corporate Design team and/or external agencies on visual implementation.
- You are maintaining consistency in visual brand management and messaging across all communication channels, content & activities through centralised alignment and quality assurance.
- You are providing strategic guidance with regards to trademark protection and URL's.
- You are supporting with branding concepts for internal and external events.
- University degree in business, marketing or communications studies, or comparable qualification
- Marketing and branding affinity, customer-focused, creative and high motivation
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing or brand management, agency experience is an advantage
- Experience with video production is an advantage
- Financial industry knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication, ability to work in teams as well as good knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lifecyle Designer are a further part of your profile
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus.