Location:Frankfurt am Main, DE
Field of activity
Market Data + Services provides a wide range of customers - banks, brokers, trading houses, algo traders, asset managers, hedge funds, data providers and other market participants - with real-time data on orders and traded prices from our own systems and the trading venues of our cooperation partners.
As part of your work as a working student in the Team Sales & Channel Management, you are not only an internal contact person for colleagues in the department, but also in touch with international customers. You will get to know the various tasks and processes related to customer onboarding, product ordering and contract management, and an insight into internal product innovations and developments.
- You will support the team with regards to customer onboarding, take care of the KYC requirements, and thus obtain a broad insight into contract management with all its administrative and technical implications
- You will assist our international customers with regard to the ordering process for market data and the reporting of data usage, and you will also learn how to process invoices of the various types of invoices
- You will gain interesting insights into data management in SAP/R3, SAP CRM and in MD+Sinteractive, an electronic tool with ordering and reporting functions.
- You will also support the team in structuring and updating the electronic (process) documentation for preparation and migration to Microsoft SharePoint.
- You will not only be involved in day-to-day business, but also in cross-departmental projects on topics such as new licensing or system migrations and will be there when new ideas are developed and implemented
- In addition to these exciting tasks, you can expect many insights as well as collaboration in projects on the topics of tax requirements, system migrations, SharePoint, management reporting, etc.
- You are enrolled as a regular student at a state-recognized university for the entire duration of your job and have completed at least 2 semesters
(Major in economics, business administration, humanities or other relevant subjects)
- You can be enthusiastic about administrative activities, but also have an understanding of numbers and you are interested in IT-related topics
- You like to work cooperatively in teams, but you can also quickly take on your own responsibility and work independently
- You have a good knowledge on MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally have some experience with SAP, Sharepoint, QlikSense and JIRA
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
Start date: 01/03/2021